What We Do
Assist companies in achieving world class competitiveness through an innovative programme that provides leaders and their teams with skills to:-
Achieve world-class competitiveness through innovation and continuous improvement of Quality, Costs, Delivery, Safety, and People
Establish business focus, goal alignment and full employee engagement throughout the organisation.
Simplify the management of business objectives through the creation of a visual workplace.
Create a climate characterised by teamwork, participation, and continuous learning.
Develop a world-class ‘lean’ organisation – which is also a great place to work!
- AIM is an accredited assessment centre for the international awarding body EAL (EMTA Awards Limited)
- We will review, approve, and certificate a company’s in-house training course to recognised quality assured standards, and provide successful candidates with a “Certificate of Verified Achievement” from EAL.
Benefits of this programme are:-
- A flexible approach to training and development that meets your exact business requirements.
- Have your in-house training programme recognised by a leading international awarding body.
- An internationally accredited programme ensures that consistent standards are delivered and maintained across all your sites and locations.
- Show others that you satisfy certain industry requirements.
- Demonstrate to others the quality of your workforce.
- Increased staff retention: Certificating your learners’ achievements will demonstrate your commitment to their development, and ultimately increase their morale and productivity.
- We carry out operational reviews on your suppliers and benchmark their performance.
- Use of ‘perception tools’ for both suppliers and customer ensures improved performance alignment.
- Unique management and employee development programmes that improve employee engagement and management behaviour.
- It is a known fact that improvement in employee engagement results in better financial performance for the business. (Ref. the 2009 Macleod Report to Government on Employee Engagement).
- Implementation of ISO 9000, AS9100, Factory layouts, FMEA’s, MRP selection, implementation, and training, team leader implementation and training. NVQ’s in Business Improvement Techniques, Non Exec roles.